Reserving Cisco Videoconference Equipment in Concord
- Check the calendar for the room you want to use in public folders for availability
- To access a public calendar, see https://iodsupport.unh.edu/index.php?/Knowledgebase/Article/View/15/0/how-do-i-access-a-public-folder-in-outlook
- The two rooms are the Professional Development Center and the Suncook Room
- Once availability is confirmed, log onto IOD Help Desk and submit a “Request a Room” ticket.
- Under “Technology Needs” indicate Videoconferencing Equipment. It is also a good idea to indicate if you will be using the Bridge.
Reserving Cisco Videoconference Equipment in Durham
- Follow the procedures to book the Peter Macalaster Conference Room. The Durham video conferencing equipment does not leave the room.
Reserving the Bridge
For videoconferences involving more than 2 sites, or when your point-to-point call requires optimal quality, or you are recording/webcasting your session.
- Visit http://www.connectnh.com/conference-request
- Complete Conference Request online form and submit
- Once you receive an email confirmation, forward to Cat (just so someone else has this info, in case you win the lottery/get hit by a bus!)
- It is the responsibility of the meeting/event organizer (YOU!) to provide information on joining the conference—i.e., the conference number—to all participating sites.
Things You Should Know about the Bridge
- Bridge must be reserved at least 24 hours prior to a meeting.
- Last minute reservations may be arranged during regular business hours by calling 603-862-VIEW.
- The bridge should be reserved for 15 minutes prior to a meeting to allow time to get equipment up and running, and 15-30 minutes following a meeting.
If you have any questions or problems, please contact Cat Jones (603-228-2084), or 603-862-VIEW (603-862-8439)
tags: reserve, bridge, cisco, telepresence