My computer/iPad/Phone/etc... was stolen, what do I do?
Posted by on 09 October 2014 04:16 PM

Theft of University Property, and property that has University information on it needs to be reported.

If your computer, laptop, phone, or other electronic device was stolen, please contact the UNH Service Desk immediately at 603-862-4242. They will submit the report to University Police, who will follow up with you. The IOD Help Desk can provide you with serial numbers for your IOD-Owned computer.


(0 vote(s))
Not helpful

Comments (0)