RSS Feed
Knowledgebase : Account Questions

To change the password for your computer, the IOD Help Desk, and most UNH Services (Blackboard, Email, Webcat, etc...), please visit this link and follow the directions below: * Connect to the UNH Network via hardwire, UNH-Secure, IOD-Staff, or via the UNH VPN [
A sponosored account is needed when someone, such as a student or contractor, needs access to UNH resources but does not have the appropriate account. A common example of this is a student needing access to the IOD fileserver and VPN, but they do not have an AD account. _NOTE: If the student is only going to be acces...